Sunday, July 8, 2012

Today was a shitacular morning.

Today was a shitacular morning.

My friend Jamie came by. She swore I needed a jail break. I also had the RS President and first Counselor pay a visit this morning as well. I think I would have started to become delusional if it wasn’t for my best friend Jamie.  She showed up while I was throwing up and so was Drake. I’m not sure if my vomiting had to do with a medication I was supposed to take for Restless Leg Syndrome or if it was from pure exhaustion. Then Drake was vomiting too. His nausea had become so bad that he vomits and cries; only making the situation worse.  Three times a day, Drake has to put three different eye drops in his eyes.  This causes him a lot of emotional stress and it’s battling for both him and me.  There have been times that I sit in the bath and I wonder.  Why? How come? I get lost in my thoughts…. The bath water is full.  My break is over. Back on duty.  Today was one of those days.

No comments:

Post a Comment