After a 3 hour wait, we just saw Dr. Hoffman. I was really hoping things would go well. He went through the same test multiple physician's had previously done and he told us, he will do everything he can to help Drake see again. We are currently waiting to head over to the Moran building to have an ultrasound done on Drake's eye. He is concerned there may be structural damage. If so, we walk back over here. If not, we go home and return Tuesday. He's going to wait another week or so, to perform the cataract surgery so Drake's eye can heal. He said if things get worse, he will then go in and do it earlier... Until after the ultrasound.