Wednesday, July 11, 2012

A mother is only as happy as her saddest child.....

Nothing more to say. My heart hurts for all my boys right now. I've watched my oldest cry out of fear for his brother now into jealousy because Drake requires more of my time. My youngest seems to not notice too much because he just wants to play and ride his bike outside. I've witnessed my husband yearning for my attention and a job that requires all of me as well. As I stated above which my (step)mother has to me, "A mother is only as happy as her saddest child." Today has been hard to not be home. I'm back from work Friday evening and I hope I find the strength within to keep my, "work" face on until then.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Amy, its Heather Calley. Please call me if you want or need to talk. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Heather! Thanks for the comment. You are the first to respond! Things are hard, as I'm sure you saw. It was great having you come by. I will be back tomorrow night from work. You should come by Saturday. We will be making bracelets with some family...

    ReplyDelete